1. Your use of SCRUTON.CO.UK constitutes acceptance of these terms, which take effect on the date of your first use of this website.
3. The names, images and logos identifying SCRUTON.CO.UK or third parties and their products & services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of this website and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of this website or any other third party.
4. No part of SCRUTON.CO.UK, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders. Content on this site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
5. You agree to use SCRUTON.CO.UK only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this website by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
6. This site and the information, names images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to SCRUTON.CO.UK, our products and services (or to third party products & services) is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
7. Under no circumstances will SCRUTON.CO.UK be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
8. SCRUTON.CO.UK does not warrant that functions contained in this website's content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious code or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
9. SCRUTON.CO.UK contains links to other Internet websites. SCRUTON.CO.UK have neither power nor control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that SCRUTON.CO.UK shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
10. External links to any page on this website are only permitted if authorised by SCRUTON.CO.UK
14. If these terms are not accepted in full, the use of SCRUTON.CO.UK must be terminated immediately.